The Holiday Apartments’s regulation for the accommodation facilities in Bellagio, is set up to ensure guests a pleasant and relaxing stay.This set of rules has a contractual nature between the "Holiday Apartments srl" and the Guest so the booking of one of our facilities implies the total acceptance of these Regulations, delivered in copy at the time of check-in.All the specific indications given in the signs placed in the areas of ownership and / or pertaining to the structures must also be observed.
- Parents (or those who legally exercise their authority) are jointly responsible of the actions completed by their smaller children inside the structures and they are required to supervise them and see that they maintain a polite and respectful behavior towards others.
- Any transgression to the norms of this regulation and the common rules of civil coexistence and good performance of the accommodation facilities will result in the immediate resolution of the contract by the Guest and the leaving from the structures. In this case the Management is entitled to hold back the already sums paid.
- The Management reserves the right to modify at any time these Regulations, which will be delivered in a copy at the time of check in and published on the website www.comolake.rentals
- The day of arrival the apartments will be available from 15:30 to 20:00.
- The day of departure the apartments must be free by 10:00
- The entry inside the structure of unauthorized or unregistered people is forbidden. The visits of friends or family must previously be authorized by the Management upon presentation of an identity document.
- The Management is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to values and objects left inside the structures.
- The change of linen, included in the price of the apartment, will take place every 7 days. If guests desire a change or a further cleaning to those expected will be charged an extra cost.
- The Management reserves the right to charge a penalty of Euro 60, if the apartment will be left in bad state or dirty beyond the normal tolerance limits.
- In case of loss of the keys a penalty of € 55.00 will be applied.
- It is severely forbidden smoking inside the apartments and in the common areas of the structures.
- We kindly ask to our guests to turn off the lights, the television, the air conditioner and close the bathroom taps before leaving/going out of the apartment.
- It is absolutely forbidden to throw objects in the toilets and sinks that can obstruct the pipes. Any damage caused to the structures due to negligence or negligence will be attributed to those who caused the event.
- On request, pets are allowed inside the property, with a leash obligation if conducted in the common areas.
The Management thanks for the kind attention and it is pleased to wish you a greatful stay in our structure.
We remain at your disposal for any information or clarification,